A natural herb that is popular for having antioxidants and anti-inflammatory goodness is the milk thistle. This is commonly used across the globe for detoxifying the body mainly the liver. It promotes healthy digestive functioning and removes all the harmful toxins from the body. You can soothe the mucous membranes with the help of this supplement.
Let’s break down the key advantages and benefits of silymarin milk thistle and what dosage can you take this supplement!
1. Liver health – This is one of the major supplements that will make your liver working fine. It rebuilds all the cells in the liver along with removing all the harmful toxins from the body. If you consume too much alcohol and have been facing problems, you should opt for this supplement. It will clear out everything from your system and help in purifying the blood better. Once your liver is functioning well, you will not have any issues.
2. Protects against cancer – The Seeds are a high source of antioxidants known as silymarin which is known to decrease the risks of cancer. Your immunity system will improve over time and it will not cause any cancerous tumor growths in the body. It plays the role of a barrier in the body that keeps away any harmful chemicals from forming inside it.
3. Lowers high cholesterol – We are all scared of getting heart diseases and even after you watch what you eat, some of us can be victims of high cholesterol which is harmful to the health. If you want to balance and maintain the levels in your body, you can take milk thistle supplements. Although if you continue eating unhealthy meals or things that can harm your cholesterol levels, milk thistle will not help much. You cannot completely rely on a supplement!
4. Good for Diabetes – Did you know that this supplement can actually control all your symptoms of diabetes? It will also prevent you from getting type 2 diabetes and keep the sugar levels in your body in good control.
5. Prevents gallstones – Since milk thistle plays a key role in making the liver stronger and better, the nutrients help in preventing gallstones too. You will not have bladder problems, gall, and kidney stones if you take the supplement as advised by the physician. It aids the production of bile and the enzymes along with keeping the blood clean.
What dosage should you take?
You can find milk thistle in capsule form, power and syrup too. If you want to directly consume it once a day, you can opt for the capsules. But if you have taken the powder or syrup, you need to measure how much you have in a day or in a week. It is advisable to take around 20 to 200 milligrams a day but it is better to consult a certified physician before opting for the dose.
For those who are taking preventive measures by consuming milk thistle can have it once a week to maintain their health. Click here for more details and benefits of silymarin milk thistle
Add this wonder supplement to your diet and age without any worries.